At twenty-Five



I am finally at 25, praise the Loooord!

Well, listen... I am still in denial that I actually turned twenty-five three weeks ago. I never imagined myself being 25, I just had expectations for myself. Today I am sitting here on my favorite chair thinking about what I turned into.

My eighteen-year-old self is somehow proud of this version because I am what I wanted back then. I have achieved more than half the things I wanted to achieve at eighteen. I am now able to make friends and maintain them. I am not as suicidal as I used to be. I am an amazing human being to have around. My confidence is at 89% and I speak my mind and communicate how I feel most of the time.

I am also graduating in two weeks' time and am happy to have something that I am good at. I can proudly say that I am a counseling psychologist who is good at loss and grief counseling and mental health counseling. I am also a proud teacher and I can proudly say I do that to the best of my ability.

I now more than ever believe in God and his saving power. I believe that there is God in heaven who sent his son to die because of my sins. I might not be his favorite follower at the moment, but I am getting there. I now cry less, and most things now are not as stressful as they used to be. I am now able to handle the hard situations and they do not break me like they used to.

I believe in myself more, I am more positive about life and I know I am a good human being. I allow myself to make mistakes, as many times a day cos I believe it's a good way to learn in this life.

I am definitely at a good place right now, and at twenty-five, I believe I am headed in the right direction. My future is not as bright as it should be, but I believe in God and I believe everything will work out well.

Today at 25, I am optimistic that I will live to succeed in this land of the living. I will prosper in all aspects of my life. I will grow into becoming a more successful, confident, professional, highly respected, and valued human being.

At 25, I believe that I have what it takes to get to where I want to be. I have the strength and energy to face the world. I am strong enough, I am wise and intelligent. I am a resourceful person and I can strive in any field that I find myself in. I am a good counselor and I will get the job that I want. 

At 25, I am confident in my abilities and I know my thirty-year-old self will be proud of me.

To a brighter year and successful years to come.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts