Turning Twenty-six...

 Am I the only one who get scared when turning a year older? Is it the pressure to look like we have it all together or what's it all about?


Listen, I am turning 26years old in a few days and I am not as scared as I was when I was turning twenty five. Twenty-six sounds chilled and relaxed, but yoooh twenty-seven sounds biig and crazy af. Twenty-seven sounds like a real adult year. It sounds like thirty but with different digits, like a three zero with a two seven.

Let me not think that far, Twenty-six sounds amazing and I am not as excited about it. I have this calm feeling about it, that everything is going to turn out well. I have a feeling that I am going to rock my 26th year. I am ready for the great amazing things that are going to happen and I am also ready for the challenges and I am also not expecting lot's of failures.

I mean, is it wrong to be so fed up with failures to a point of praying and manifesting a life less of failures? I am tired of failing, I only want challenges failures can now relax.

I have been praying for abundance in my life and I want to experience that abundance in my 26th year.
Abundance of;
🏵Blessings
🏵 Wealth
🏵 Great opportunities
🏵 Great Friendships
🏵 Wisdom and Knowledge
And I also want to grow more as a person and I should also stop crying like a baby.

Twenty-five was and is still great, had lots of achievements in it like graduating, getting a job, moving out of Nairobi to Eldoret which means moving out of home to now my own place, falling in love (even though I lost it), becoming more self aware and being able to create more meaningful connections with new people.

I am so excited for this new season, as I wait to turn twenty-sexy(damn it sounds nicee) I am here taking a day at a time and holding on to hope that everything is going to turn out to be great.

Thank you for reading to this end, I love you but I hope you have a partner who loves you more😂

Love and hugs.

Comments

  1. Well its normal to be scared escalating upwards.I just pray that you don't get the pressure of the age that a lady should marry as per terms of community rather have the pressure of getting better and better .Sorry for losing that one person's love the Lord loves you more and when time is right he will show you. Happy Birthday in advance and I am happy for you in every way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Baha, I won't get that marriage and babies pressure hopefully.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts