What is on my mind (1)

Manifesting a continuous internal peace and calmness.


Wadau, I've never been this calm and peaceful in my life. I am in a beautiful season where nothing bothers me, nothing is stressing me at the moment. Yes, I have a thousand and one worries but I think I finally learned the art of being calm amidst chaos and not stressing myself over things that I can't control.

It's been ages since I cried myself to sleep. It's been a long time since I felt like giving up on life and dying. But please allow me to clap for myself... Also, clap for me wherever you are cos I feel like I had to do a lot of self-work to get to where I am right now, or does happiness and calmness come with age? I don't know, you tell me.

What I love about myself in this season of calmness is the attitude of not letting anything ruin my inner peace. I do not listen to negativity and I am now looking at the glass being half full. I allow myself to make mistakes and still clap for myself when I tried my best and failed. I affirm myself every night before going to bed and every morning when I wake up. I pray and talk to God more often than before. I believe in the power of God and I am more willing to listen to Him and to do what He wants me to do.

In this blessed season, I am also manifesting a happier self, a more fulfilled babe. I am manifesting good jobs and better connections. I am looking forward to moving to the next higher level in life. I am manifesting financial stability, better relationships, and connections, a more self-aware self, a respectable and highly valued self, I am manifesting growth and more intelligence, and above all I am manifesting a powerful woman of God. I am working harder for all these which I believe will work out soon or sooner.

The most interesting thing about this season is the willingness to go out there and be me. The willingness to try out things, to try out the endless possibilities of my abilities. Also, the energy and the spirit that I have are just on another new and good level. I am also in a beautiful season where I just want to be in the presence of the lord, to listen to his word, to worship him, and to praise him. There is nothing more fulfilling than being filled spiritually. I am always happier when my spiritual cup is overflowing. When I do not have to worry because I know of a Father in heaven who sees from above and within. Knowing that there is a father who knows my needs even before I mention them,  a father who is loving and full of grace...  Praise the loooord! I can literally preach about this God and his endless love for me and us.

Basically, the only thing that is on my mind is positivity in all aspects of my life. I am a happy girl and I will continue to be happy. My tomorrow is definitely better and amazing because that is what I believe at the moment. I will keep affirming myself and manifesting until I get to where I want to be in life. 

And lastly, I only have one major goal in this life, to die when I am contented and fulfilled. To die a happy girl, so that when I will be called to account for my life here on earth, I will stand with confidence and say that I did my best, that I was able to live the life of my dreams, I was able to rise up to higher levels and I managed to beat all odds to get there. 

This here is what is on my beautiful mind, what's on yours?


Love&Hugs


Comments

Popular Posts