Can I achieve Greatness?


Life after college leaves you questioning your capability to navigate through the joblessness and

entrepreneurial streets. Job hunting has never been fun, sending out CVs and using the little

connections you have to get a job can be hectic and discouraging. And in as much as job

hunting isn’t easy, getting into the entrepreneurial field is nothing near easy or a walk in the

park.

In short, the process of earning money is hard. I am in a season of questioning my capability to

earn money especially by having my own projects or businesses. I know of family, friends and

even people on social media who are thriving in their either big or small businesses.

I never thought I would be in a space where I would give entrepreneurship a thought until

recently where I have had to work on a family project. First, this field is not for the faint

hearted, and I do not even know where I am at. I do not know if I can handle the thought of

putting up a business with a hope that I am going to get clients. Please note the word HOPE,

with a hope that clients are going to walk up to your office or your business and they are going

to buy from you or they are going to pay you to do that service for them.

That for me is crazy.

With employment, at least one is always almost sure that you are going to get money at the

end of the month.

I am also not sure if I am a high risk taker or if I am even ready to take any risks at all. I don’t

want to even imagine what happens when you invest a good amount of money on a business

then you end up running on losses, No.

So, in the middle of thinking about getting into the entrepreneurial space in the future and

seeking employment, I am left with the big question, can I achieve greatness? Will I ever

become a great business woman who has learned the great skills of being a good

entrepreneur? If I can’t achieve greatness through this space, will I depend on employment for

long especially in a world where getting a job is becoming a hustle?

Kwanza keep in mind that I am looking forward to being wealthy, I am not about to live life for

the sake of living. I am looking forward to achieving financial success and they say you are never

going to be wealthy with a salary so what option am I left with here? Yeees.

I am a little girl with big dreams and goals, this is my little moment of questioning my capability

and ability. This is my little moment of trying to bet on myself, this is my little moment of

mentally preparing myself for the greatness that I am currently questioning.

To a great future full of greatness in it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts